The Junior Developer is responsible for assisting in coding and modifying the officeAutomata platform according to planned specifications and current client requests, and strives to improve the officeAutomata platform in ways that are beneficial to the customer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide technical expertise assessing current IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing Microsoft based systems.
• Assist with delivering current and future officeAutomata platform versions.
• Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting of our officeAutomata platform
• Assist with application installation and testing.
• Expertise and hands on experience with Desktop Applications and the programming languages F# , C# and XML.
• Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Visual Studio and VSTO (including Excel interop) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Candidate should have experience in coding with Excel (VBA, etc)
F#, C#, .NET, Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO), XML, Excel, Functional Programming
• Remote Only (And/or Chiang Mai/Bangkok via Iglu.net) • Salary Negotiable