Search Cortana's memory with these commands.
- Ask if a workbook is in Cortana's memory
- Do you have workbook <name> in your memory?
- Where an item was pasted from
- Say: Where was that pasted from?
- Search for items in Cortana's memory
- Say: Find the “x” of “y” in workbook <name>
- Or: Can you get the “x” of “y” in workbook <name>
- Have Cortana show you the last 3 actions in a workbook
- Say: Show me what I did last
- Or: What did I do last
- Load the full memory in a separate worksheet
- Say: Load Workbook History
- Or: Load Audit Report